Hey, I’m Nastasya Rose. Get to know me and the journey I've been on the past 20 years to create a better world for our creators & leaders.
learn why our passion exists
The vision for VIVE™ started after the trauma I faced in my own life from ages four to 14. I had no idea why I was attracting so much drama in my life, and I wanted it to stop. At 14 years old, my mother was diagnosed with mental illness. Then, I had the biggest relief and moment of clarity. It all made sense. I was attracting mess from what I was facing at home. I knew right then if there was a service to help me live my purpose regardless of my trauma, and even more, if my mother had the proper support she needed to still succeed as a lawyer and pastor while not neglecting her condition, that would be amazing. That's when I began creating VIVE™, a Vision to Inspire the best Version of Energy, an alternative mental health practice for creators where we can learn to have peace while running a profitable vision. I wanted us, as creators, to live a life of freedom where our past doesn't have to define us. I knew we could learn how to break the generational trends no longer serving us to create a better path for generations to come. And now, with VIVE™, we can.
72% OF CREATORS EXPERIENCE
MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES.
WE ENSURE YOU KEEP YOUR ENERGY PRIORITY
WHILE BEING EVERYTHING YOU'RE MEANT TO BE.
VIVE™ exists for creators and leaders who wish to shake the Earth. We're here to rid the energy un-serving to make space for energy that does. We're here to be the best while caring for our energy and mental health. We're meant to do things different. We always will.
As a trauma survivor myself, and after teachings and mentorship given and received as a creator, sometimes trauma recovery can be the biggest part of a creator's walk to be their best as they ignite their vision. Thanks to Energetics and Psychology, now we can fulfill our purpose, with a little mix of business strategics in the latest innovative trends so it all makes sense in how we meet our goals in seeing our vision succeed.
We provide this in VIVE™ to help ignite the greatest visions of our current generation to exist and pass on for generations to come.
Check the stats
HERE'S THE TOP CREDENTIAL STATS BUILT THE PAST 20+ YEARS
- CHHC and Graduate Business Immersion from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition completed
- RKC I from Dragon Door completed
- ELI-MP, CPC, and COR.E Performance Specialist from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching completed
- Master Reiki Certification from the International Association of Reiki Professionals completed (all levels)
- CPT, Behavior Change Specialization, Performance Enhancement Specialization, Corrective Exercise Specialization, Certified Nutrition Specialization, Certified Group Fitness Instruction Specialization, Women Fitness Specialist, Stretching & Flexibility, Weight Loss Specialization from the National Academy of Sports Medicine pending
- Jump Rope Level I Certification from Buddy Lee Training pending
- Meditation Certification pending for fitness certification finale
- Emergency Mental Health Dispatcher (EMHR) & Suicide Prevention Training from 911 Training Institute now pending! (alongside her entire Administration & Concierge team!)
- Launch Scale Manager Certification from the Academy of Certified Launch Professionals now active!
- PMP® (Project Management Professional) Certification from the Project Management Institute now pending for business certification finale!
- Bachelor of Science in Addiction Counseling with emphasis in chemical dependency and substance abuse from Grand Canyon University now completed!
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an emphasis in Trauma from Grand Canyon University now active!
- LCADC, LPN, CCS & CCTP New Jersey state then dual state credentials now pending!
- PhD in Clinical Psychology & Psychologist license dual state to come for collegiate study finale
Get to know me
- My son is my absolute entire world. He's my angel.
- I'm a romantic at heart. I took the only heartbreaking pause from my fiancé to end toxic trends I don't believe should exist in love. Result? We reconnected better than ever. I'm strong proof separation can be the new diet.
- My first college semester ever was Spring 2008, then life got in the way. I finally graduated with my Bachelor of Science in Addiction Counseling with emphasis on chemical dependency and substance abuse, all while I took the intense journey of improving my own relationship with alcohol after 20 years of abusing the substance.
- I'm a powerful sexual assault survivor after surviving multiple assaults since the age of four. I'm a strong advocate for women's bodies being respected, and I'm a strong advocate for that survival being highly respected by others.
- I define my family as a mixture of biological and nonbiological - the ones who choose to grow with me, even outside science. It's time to end the stigma of settling for the love we receive. We can be in alignment if we choose.
- I have two passions in life - mental health and singing.
- I've learned the hard way to not allow another being to dictate who we are. Any perception a person has can be insecurity projected onto you. We can't allow another's triggers & misalignment of inner work to dictate our future. Be the light even after the disrespect given. It's not about us. It's about the world one day left behind, and the greater good we wish to see grow in it. One day, if they're meant to see the good in you, they will. Until then, be the light.
- I believe in the ability to build powerful systems to ignite all the parts of our vision. I can excel in collegiate study, and have a family, and sneak back into singing & lyricist life. It's all in the aligned systems, and the aligned team helping you run those systems, to make it so.
- I have every intention in ensuring VIVE™ is the Apple of coaching and mental health for creators - I desire for it to be passed down as a true safe space for creators and high-profile leaders forever way after I'm gone. This is my footprint.